This week just flew by. I cannot believe it's already Friday, but I am really looking forward to the weekend. We've got some things planned. A trip to a nearby fair unless it rains, my girl needs new glasses and I need to go shopping for a birthday present. Although it will probably be a weekend for relaxing, I am looking forward to getting a few things off my list.
This week has been really good. I feel accomplished and got a lot done, both at work and also at home. I can't complain, so here are a few of my happy moments this week:
1. Winning concert tickets at work! Yay.
2. Watching the sunrise in the morning and the sunset at night.
3. Happy Mail.
4. A fresh new bottle of my favorite perfume.
5. The Path on Amazon Prime (has anyone seen it?)
6. Dinner with a girlfriend - good times
7. Getting a massage - HEAVENLY
8. Usher's "Crash" - enjoy
9. Puppy snores next to my bed
10. A bouquet of flowers just because.
I hope your week was wonderful as well - what were some of your HAPPY MOMENTS?