This Is Me - 20 Fun Facts.
Hello - welcome to The Brave Wanderer, my little space on the Internet.
So glad you are here. I am thrilled to have you.
I hope you enjoy your stay.
My last introduction was in the middle of last year. I know, it's not been that long ago, you can read it here and I might not tell you an awful lot new stuff today, but I thought it would be fun to tell you a few fun facts about myself, so you can get to know me a bit better.
So, here goes:
1. My name is Christina, but I have been called Chrissy ever since I can remember.
2. I do not have a middle name - it's not that big of a thing here in Germany.
3. Yes, that's right, I am from Germany. My family and I live in the beautiful countryside of southern Germany. I will try and post a lot more about my beautiful home country throughout the year.
4. My second home is America. I have lived a total of 7 years in the States. I will definitely write more about that as well.
5. I hate wearing socks and only do so if temps require them.
6. I am married to my soulmate and we have a daughter, named Leonie, who will be 14 in May.
7. Yep, my girl will be 14 years old. That makes me 41 - ha, what a coincidence. 41 is 14 backwards.
8. I am also mom to our fluff, Kyra and our kitty, Miley.
9. I am addicted to knitting - give me a pretty skein of yarn and I'm happy.
10. I love sushi and won't say no to a latte macchiato.
11. Netflix for the win! I love watching movies and shows and I also love going to the movies!
12. Being outside in nature, walking the pup or gardening are two of my favorite pastimes.
13. Music - who can live without it! Currently obsessed with Katy Perry's new song! It's so fun!
14. I take photos all the time - you can see a few on my IG.
15. I collect quotes and believe in the healing strength of words.
16. I believe in granting everyone their opinions and I believe in respecting one another.
17. I wish the day had more hours because there is so much more I'd love to do.
18. Agree to disagree - makes things a lot easier.
19. I am slightly addicted to diet coke and diet Dr. Pepper - one a day can't hurt, right?
20. I love making new friends - so let's be friends!
Come and join Charlotte, Lindsay and I in our new Facebook Group The Peaceful Posse and help share the love!
I'd love to hear a few fun facts about you in the comments! Tell me something fun about you! Follow me on my social media - links can be found in the sidebar right up there!
Happy Monday xxx