What's Up. Weekend | V17.13
Not quite sure what it was with this week, but somehow it has been a drag for about anyone I know. Everyone seemed tired, moody and not really in the groove. Neither did I and boy have I been tired all week long. I have had trouble keeping up with replying to comments on all my social media - so please bear with me, I will do that this weekend! I cannot tell you how grateful I am Friday is here, which means the weekend is literally right there in front of us! Yay. Anyone feel me?
But, my week did have lots of happy and positive moments, some of which I would love to share with you all like every Friday for the past 2 years or so.
Here are 10 things that made me extremely happy these past few days:
1. Re-connecting with an old blogging friend from way back when.
2. Sunshine on our evening walks.
3. Pizza date with some friends.
4. An hour of me-time while my man and daughter were doing the groceries.
5. Knitting on the sofa watching Blacklist.
6. Coffee with co-workers on our lunchbreak.
7. A friends's baby shower.
8. Planning a trip for April - I'll have a few days off around Easter
10. The Peaceful Posse - come join us!
Charlotte, Lindsay and I are totally blown away by how our Facebook group is growing and that you all are here to make it such a fun expereince! This Friday linkup has always been a place where we reflect on the HAPPY and GRATEFUL things in our lives, especially the wonderful moments from this last week, so please come and join your link and spread the word - the more the merrier!
Have a fab Friday and hang in there - the weekend is right around the corner!